May 15, 2008

Ish

 

 

Over the past week or so, I've been kind of down. There are some things back home thats just been stressing me out and driving me into the ground.

 

Just lined up some more meetings for this coming week. Will let you know how they go later this week.

 

Moved into a new house just a couple days ago. Its not in compound and not surrounded by razor fences; its in a purely Swazi neighborhood, out in the open, with a view of the mountains behind the front door.

 

Nothing too exciting now, but here are some pictures from the last post.

 

1. Here is the hill where the bus rolled all the way down the hill.

2. My pack waiting for the kombi from Cabrini Mission to Siphofeneni to get back to Mbabane.

3. Visited the touristy Cultural Village with a traditional dance troupe.

4. There were also a troupe of wild monkeys at the Cultural Village.  

5. The YH visit. This where the child-headed family of 8 lived.

6. One of plots that will be hosting the moringa trials. Standing with one of the Moya Center employees. He'll be helping keep the plot going.

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so excited for you! The pictures are absolutely amazing. I am hoping to do an article on your progress and about Alex and Abhi flying out. Do you think if I email you some questions you could reply and update the public on what's up? (I know that's what your blog is for and I can mention it in the aritlce :-)) Lemme know what you think!

kcl0713@ufl.edu

Anonymous said...

ge, you're looking kinda chubby there! :P